Bridgton, Maine

I didn't realize I was offering to the same place I had already made an offer to. Absolutely my mistake. I would not reccomend doing business with them.. My offer was $3200.00 delivered to me. There asking price is $3629.00 didn't think I was being that unreasonable., this was his response....

Tim,

Thank you for the second request at the same money. Again, it is an easy decline. Please only offer realistically so it does not waste your time and mine.

Nathan Rudolph

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rudolph Brothers Implement and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rudolph Brothers Implement to "treat possible customers with respect".

The most disappointing in user's experience was email exchange rude and unprofessional. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rudolph Brothers Implement 2014 land pride rtr2072 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rudolph Brothers Implement?

Comments