Bridgton, Maine

I didn't realize I was offering to the same place I had already made an offer to. Absolutely my mistake. I would not reccomend doing business with them.. My offer was $3200.00 delivered to me. There asking price is $3629.00 didn't think I was being that unreasonable., this was his response....

Tim,

Thank you for the second request at the same money. Again, it is an easy decline. Please only offer realistically so it does not waste your time and mine.

Nathan Rudolph

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rudolph Brothers Implement and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rudolph Brothers Implement to "treat possible customers with respect".

The most disappointing in user's experience was email exchange rude and unprofessional. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rudolph Brothers Implement 2014 land pride rtr2072 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rudolph Brothers Implement?

Comments

Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more